Sunday, February 6, 2011

Were Can I Buy The Ikea Round Bede

Hitchhiker

And certainly not the last. It has a lot of super Fun to knit this shawl. Needled from a merino chameleon strand from the Dragon Cave the skein I got from my husband for Christmas. It should not be just perfectly ordinary socks it ;-) And now I have him in a Hitchhiker needled with 38 teeth.
Here is an excerpt that has the colors look pretty "Original".

And now the good piece in full: warms


The instructions look of Martina
time, maybe there will soon also have a photo like the Hitchhiker my neck ...
Now I have socks for my godson on the needles. He could choose a ball from my collection. The choice fell on ....... dark blue uni ..... ..... I was inspired. But if he would like to have, he gets it too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment