Unfortunately, I lacked the time ... My mother received 3 days before Christmas, a new hip. Therefore I have to supply two households at the time. Here then are three dogs, a rabbit and a man and of course my mother, ;-) I've also a full-time job was, for the needles and the PC is hardly any time. But now ... enough whining. 100 readers I had him some day, now there are unfortunately only 97th But because I let myself not discouraged. Tonight is my "Hitchhiker" finished. Needled from "dragon wool" which I got for Christmas from my husband. Then again I will take socks on the needles. The socks of today's photo has knitted my mother. Since you are a long time could not walk properly, she has done some couples.
Friday, February 4, 2011
Play Pokemon Leaf Green Online For Mac
A month not blogging ....
Unfortunately, I lacked the time ... My mother received 3 days before Christmas, a new hip. Therefore I have to supply two households at the time. Here then are three dogs, a rabbit and a man and of course my mother, ;-) I've also a full-time job was, for the needles and the PC is hardly any time. But now ... enough whining. 100 readers I had him some day, now there are unfortunately only 97th But because I let myself not discouraged. Tonight is my "Hitchhiker" finished. Needled from "dragon wool" which I got for Christmas from my husband. Then again I will take socks on the needles. The socks of today's photo has knitted my mother. Since you are a long time could not walk properly, she has done some couples.
These socks are made of an unfinished Regia-coil, which has for Gr.40/41 unfortunately not quite enough. So was the turn of red tips.
Unfortunately, I lacked the time ... My mother received 3 days before Christmas, a new hip. Therefore I have to supply two households at the time. Here then are three dogs, a rabbit and a man and of course my mother, ;-) I've also a full-time job was, for the needles and the PC is hardly any time. But now ... enough whining. 100 readers I had him some day, now there are unfortunately only 97th But because I let myself not discouraged. Tonight is my "Hitchhiker" finished. Needled from "dragon wool" which I got for Christmas from my husband. Then again I will take socks on the needles. The socks of today's photo has knitted my mother. Since you are a long time could not walk properly, she has done some couples.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment