Like so much suffering in the Advent season, I too suffer from chronic lack of time. AAAAB from Wednesday Sun at about 13 clock I leave. Depending on the when the report is ready in practice .... But we have already prepared very well. In fact the last time of my socks are skipping needles. But I have not photographed. The battery of the camera has been slack. So there are now only used images of wool growth. First, the opal-Abo December. Although almost all look the same, but still I would like you not mine denied. The yellow ball is missing, however, in the picture, it is already on the needles. It will be socks for me. Yellow, I have not in my drawer.
Next, then a supply of wool dragon. I could not resist ...
left a "Eisblume" 6-fold, in the middle of a "Eisblume" 4 times and left a "chameleon" 4 times. I was just at the beautiful colors of my order fingers still.
On holidays, I hope to knit a little time. However, it is usually in the evening only be the case. My mother must go to the hospital tomorrow. She gets a new hip on Tuesday. Therefore, it is not at home during the holidays and we are then a few hours in the hospital. But rather as if she takes strong pain medication for a long time and that too several times a day. It might be funny or rather unusual Christmas ..... This year, but we make the most of it
0 comments:
Post a Comment