Freu, freu, freu!
My mother and my sister are currently visiting my aunt in Toronto, Canada. I had asked my mother about to bring me something. How should it be otherwise, it is wool. Now she has found this place and bought me a few dollars for wool. Mainly wool socks. So exactly I could not get on the phone in experience. My mother is very good at keep secrets for themselves. But I have found out that it is among other things, such Wool is . Now I count the days until my love mom comes back again. Today is the 3rd September .... It lasts until 16 September .... How am I going to just stand in front of curiosity?
Well, the weekend I also pay attention to the other 2 cats. Actually, I just need one door to go and feed them. But I do not have the heart. Kinda have to play and be stroked. I can not knit because, unfortunately, really. Lilly has always bent on it then my wool. If I exchange the two tigers in photogenic pose catch, you also get a photo to see.
And of course, the wool gets her photos. But you have until 16 September wait. Sorry .....
0 comments:
Post a Comment