Sunday, August 29, 2010

Best Nike Running Shoes For Narrow Feet

wool growth

Today, there are finally the pictures of my wool growth, which I bought on vacation. I was not traveling, there is indeed plenty of it in the www wool shops. is

In the first picture the wonderfully soft see "Regia Extra Merino Twist" and "Bravo Jacquard Color". From the Regia to become a shawl. What it is I do not know the selection is pretty hard. From the "Bravo" is to be a nice warm shawl collar. Can I use the gears on a walk in the autumn / winter well determined.

What happens to the wool of the next image, I can tell you, unfortunately, not quite. It is still a bit of time until Christmas, but before it is again stressful, I prefer to start on time. Dunkellilanen the train I keep to myself. From this I would like a needle Laceschal. The other is everything "Regia Extra Twist Merino. What in the Knäuelchen is, I do not tell .....




0 comments:

Post a Comment