After 5 semesters in Mechatronics at the University of Kassel, I had decided after a few years to return to Peru and from there continue in my studies.
I had two options: either at the Universidad Nacional de Trujillo with Mechatronics or continue with the new course telecommunications and network technology of Antenor Orrego Private University (UPAO) to start over.
I opted for the latter, because I thought that in the Universidad Nacional de Trujillo, the Mechatronics course has not developed so far, and much theory and little practice entails. In addition, there are no regular lectures AIG, the professors often make strikes.
The first semester 2009-I of my new course is now over, and I were busy all subjects. The staff is in Trujillo in Peru and in general different, they have a scale of 0 20 At 20 you get the best grade (an A) with an eleven you have just managed to exist. Who has less than an elf, he has unfortunately failed and must be fifty Nuevos Soles (currency of our country) and pay extra for another exam to write and thus have a chance to even get the tray under the hood, but that is only possible if the students had received at least one 07 in the general exam.
In Germany, we write only one exam at the end of the semester, at least I had never experienced in Kassel, while in Peru a few pop-quiz and write a first Vorklausur. These are added to the grade of the actual exam, and thus the average, that is determined your final grade.
I would be happy if a few students would come from Germany for a semester at our university. It but there are already collaborations with the University of Fulda in Hesse and Merseburg in Saxony-Anhalt.
The first semester for telecommunications and in Nettechnik consisting UPAO University in Trujillo from the following subjects:
► introduction to telecommunications and network technology
► Introduction to Programming (Java)
► Mathematics I
► Language and Communication (English)
► Environment Analysis
► Creative activity I
In the beginning I thought that the subjects do not harmonize environmental analysis and design in activities with faculty and have no business there. But during the course of the semester, I had convinced myself that maybe they are a part of our training, because we are supposed to teach not only subject specific skills, but also subjects would help us as a person.
The subject environmental analysis deals mainly with general chemistry but also with the environment. It covers the global, regional and local environmental problems, land degradation, water and air by the people, other subjects are included. One would like in the new generation of Peruvians a Make changes to bring an environment friendly culture.
The other range of design activity I will raise the interest in the cultural, in the classical works by famous composers such as A. Mozart, Ludwig van Beethoven, Verdi, Vivaldi , Tchaikovsky, Chopin, Rossini and many others are shown. It is also deals with the different music of Peru.
the entire curriculum of communication and network technology degree program can be found on the following page
http://www.upao.edu.pe/facultades/index.aspx?mod=mod_esc&e = INTEREST & task = pla
(Language: English)
information about other departments of the University UPAO be found at: http://www.upao.edu
. pe / Facultades / index.aspx
For other questions, I am happy to help. Send me an e-mail at:
russell212002 [at] yahoo.de
0 comments:
Post a Comment